Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week 2


This week has been pretty good. There are a few things that I have been really great about, and others that still need some work. Work has been tough, really tough. The boss is really getting to me. Alass , here we go with my progress

8. h Exercise 3x/week (0/429)
Well, I think I did it twice this week. not too bad, though it needs to get better. I need to edcide what time I am going to do it and just do it.

9. h ONLY eat fast food once a month (0/33)
None this moth at all so far. Pretty good.

10. h. drink 1 glass of milk a day (0/1001)
not so great on that. I am also going to make a substitute of yogurt once a day. gotta be better about this.

12. h. Drink 8 glasses of water a day (0/1001)
I have been REALLY good about this. I fill up 4 bottles of water at home (don't like the water at work, also trying to be less wastefull). This has worked out well for me. I only keep water in the house, I don't keep sode or juice at all. I also add a packet of EmergenC to one bottle a day, so that has been good as well.

18 Knit 5 hats for childrens cancer charity (0/5)
gotta find this charity, having trouble with this step.
21 k Organize needles (0/1)
DONE, for now. Now I have to keep them organized

22. k give away/swap needles that I do not use/need (0/1)
I posted the swap, and a few things went. I will post it again later to see if I can get more given away. I got rid of some stuff.

23 k Sort through knitting magazines and books (0/1)

a. Got everything sorted, just have to put it all away

35 · a Take a picture every day

I have done some of this, I get great ideas for shots, and see them constantly, but I am usually driving when this happens. I will post soon

44. · c Send post Cards to Granny (0/30)

I have been doing good on this.

66 · s Go to Church every week (0/143)

Mass again was great this weekend. It really was nice.

67 · s keep a journal (0/1)

I have to say this has been a great journal, though I know I can’t say everything here. We shall see how it gos. This alone is forcing me to look back and reflect on my week, though I know I need to take pen to paper and really write.

69 · s Read/listen to one book a month (0/33)

I read the first book of series of unfortunate events. I was not impressed. I have four of them, I will read the other three that I have, but I have to say, I really do not like the first book. I think it went too far.

Well, I guess that is it for this week. I think I am doing well. The next few weeks will be hectic, but I know that by keeping up with these items it keeps me motivated to want to do these things in my life. I realized that I have a double on the list, so I have to look into that. The letters to no named people I will explain later (if anyone is curious) The names will be filled in soon.

No comments: