Wednesday, January 2, 2008

End of Week one

Well, it is the end of week one. Currently I have accomplished a couple of things already.

1. I have made an appointment for a physical on Jan 28th. It is a little wierd for me here. I have not been to the doctor (except for a couple of walk in clinics) in like 15 years. This coul dbe an interesting wake up call for me. I know that I am healthy, but I guess I know that I have ot always been very good to my body. So that is not so great.

#22 CHECK!!! Well sort of. I have posted a swap on LJ, and in my journal, might as well post it here as well http://community.livejournal.com/knitswap/400935.html
I am excited to clean things out. ALmost made a boo boo though. THere is a cape that some day I would like to knit for mom, I almost gave that creative knitting away. I was so glad I found it (oo, that could be another want. . . I should look into that. . .


27. As soon as I get the yarn, I am going to start the hoodie as a KAL with becca I know hers will be better than mine, she is just like that, but I have to try it. I can't wait. I really like the pattern.

35. I have been pretty good about the picture taking. I have to learn that I cannot decide what I want to take pictures of befor eI take them, that is a downfall. This morning (Thursday) I wanted to take a picture of the temp and I couldn't find a thermometer anywhere. Very frustrating. I was a bit slack, but things take time. We all know that. I also have to get Flickr Pro in order to start the group. I did sign on to a few flickr groups, I think that will help with getting pics taken.

41: I have started getting ideas, does that count. No, I know it doesn't, but this one is going to take quite a bit of planning. I am really excited for it though.

45. I wrote Lorelai a letter today and put it in the mail (a huge accomplishment) I know that she won't read them for years, but I won't always live near her, I hope that it will give ma a chance to get to know her. Becca I promise to send you a box to keep them in. Maybe I should make a 102.

52. Having trouble with this one. I have to find a person at Walter reed to send the cards to, then the letters can be distributed. Isn't it tough when you want to do something nice and you can't. I think there is a really good Paris Gellar line about that. . . . .

53. Well, I think with the onth of january I get to bank a couple of things. I made 2 new recipes this month. Both out of nana's cook book. I made her veal stew (SOOO good, don't think about how the veal lived, it takes the joy out of the food) and also her Pea soup (or at least I hope so, I have to find the peas for it)

67: I guess you could call this my journal. I write in it every day, just only post in it once a week. No really. I haven't started the journal as of Thursday, but we shall see.

69. I just started the Series of unfortunate events. Kind of a scary book. I was hoping to pass it on to I but I don't think I will. hmmm. Well, mom can read it first and decide.

75. Watching Worlds best Prom tonight, or maybe tomorrow. Etiher way, one down. We will get it there. My major problem with this is DVD trauma. I got home from christmas and the DVD player was broken. I got a new one at target with a gift card that I got for christmas. Not what I wanted to spend it on, but Oh well, these things happen. i got it home, and my TV was not compatable with it. Back to Target, I got a VCR/DVD. more than I wanted to spend, but I needed it. So I hooked it up through the old unit, because hte new one was also not compatable. So it worked, I watched one DVD and one Video (both muppets, my life is so sad) Anyway, went to watch a movie this morning. Wouldn't work. So, now I am going back to target, saying SCREW IT to the DVD/VCR. Hoping to get some new clothes (which is what I wanted in the first place) or maybe a coffee maker. We shall see. I downloaded a DVD viewer onto my computer today, as I did not have one. Oh well videos, you will have to sit for awhile. Or maybe you will go to the freecyle fair.

Anyway, that is my life right now, so far, so good. I feel like I am getting things accomplished. Hopefully this will be motivation. It is funny when you sit somewhere and randomly shout out "THat takes care of number 16" People look at you funny. . . . .

No comments: